Your Adventure Starts Here
Endion Station Inn is a 5-bed, 5-bath boutique hotel (with free private parking), located in the heart of Canal Park, one of Duluths' most vibrant and recreation-oriented districts. Stay the night just steps away from Lake Superior and The Lakewalk, where you will find fantastic restaurants, bars, boutiques, coffee shops, art galleries, and so much more.
The historic Duluth building includes a community sauna, a large deck with a fire pit and five luxury suites available for rent. Endion Station Inn was first a passenger depot and train station. Moved to its current location in 1986, the original building is over 120 years old. Tied to the historic brewpub, Fitger's Brewhouse, Endion Station Inn will provide vouchers for local craft beer during your stay on the shores of the largest freshwater lake in the world. Spend a day on the water and experience the mighty Lake Superior, our personal favorite of the Great Lakes.
Local "brew-tique" decor coupled with comfortable furnishings creates a unique, cozy feel in this five bedroom boutique hotel. All rooms are equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi, TV (with Hulu, Netflix and cable), a Nespresso machine for slow mornings, clothes iron, hair dryer, private bathrooms with large showers, towels, shampoo, conditioner, and soap. Each room also comes with extra warm blankets for those ultra-cold northern nights. Dog lovers don't have to leave their best friends at home either--you can bring along your dog in rooms 2 and 3 for an additional charge. Sorry, due to allergies, we do not accept cats.
- Room 1 is a sunny, quaint room with a queen-sized bed, a pull-out full-sized sofa, a coffee bar, and extraordinary views of Lake Superior.
- Room 2 (ADA-accessible) is a bit larger than room 1, with a deck view, large coffee bar, queen-sized bed, pull-out full-sized sofa, and a large bathroom.
- Room 3 is a cozy room with a queen-sized bed, a small office desk, and a coffee bar.
- Room 4 is a light-filled room with many windows, a queen-sized bed, a pull-out full-sized bed, a custom-made coffee bar and features a view of the famous Aerial Lift Bridge.
- Room 5 (upper king suite with balcony), on the second floor housed the caretaker of the Endion Station when it was a depot, before there were cars or electricity. It is the largest of the rooms and consists of a king-sized bed, a pull-out full-sized sofa, coffee bar, and a walkout balcony with amazing views of Canal Park and Lake Superior.
- Want to rent the entire Inn? Book all 5 rooms using this link!