There's no time for winter hibernation in Duluth when there's so many activities and experiences to be had! We want to help you make the most out of these cold, northern days by getting you into the heart of the city to see why Duluth is everyone's favorite destination spot. Stay and play in Duluth this March!
2-Night Stay at Endion Station Inn
- Friday, March 20 - Sunday, March 22, 2020
- Prices Vary by Room
- Duration: 2 Nights & 2 Days
- Dogs allowed in some rooms.
- Book Your Room: http://endioninn.com/book-now/
Endion Station Inn is a boutique hotel located in the heart of Canal Park, one of Duluths’ most vibrant and recreation-oriented districts. Stay the night just steps away from Lake Superior and The Lakewalk, where you will find fantastic restaurants, bars, boutiques, coffee shops, art galleries, and so much more. The historic Duluth building includes a community sauna, a large deck with a fire pit and five luxury suites available for rent.
- 2 Free Meals at Fitger's Brewhouse Brewery and Grille, The Barrel Room or Burrito Union
- Free Drinks & Coupons for Fitger’s Brewhouse, The Barrel Room, Burrito Union and The Rathskeller
- Free Parking
- Wi-Fi and TV with Hulu and Netflix
Wine Goblet Class at Lake Superior Art Glass
- Friday, March 20, 2020 at 6:30pm
- Age minimum: 14 years old
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- No prior experience necessary.
- Book Your Class: https://lakesuperiorartglass.com/pages/classes/#flameworkclassid
Create one unique, custom wine goblet stem as you learn to manipulate hot glass. Then enjoy a glass of wine while Lake Superior Art Glass’ staff assembles your goblet (must be 21 years old to enjoy complimentary wine)! Upgrade this class to make a second goblet! Once you get the hang of it, you are going to want to make another! These flameworking classes are a fun and relaxing way to try this form of glassblowing! Learning beginner techniques from this course could “spark” your interest in a new hobby.
- Wine goblet to take home
- Complimentary glass of wine
Private Fat Tire Bike Adventure with The Duluth Experience
- Saturday, March 21, 2020 from 9am - 12pm
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Designed for beginner, intermediate or experienced riders.
- Book Your Adventure: https://www.theduluthexperience.com/guided-fat-bike-adventure/
The Fat Tire Bike Adventure is a fun winter experience on Duluth’s world class trail network. Designed for beginner and intermediate riders, this adventure is the perfect way to celebrate winter and explore The Duluth Traverse with fun, knowledgeable guides who know the terrain and have a passion for mountain biking. Don’t hibernate this winter... let’s ride!
- Pickup/drop off at Endion Station Inn
- High-quality fat tire bike (Rocky Mountain Blizzard 10) & helmet rental
- Fully supported ride with your local guide
- Tips & tricks for winter riding
- Complimentary snacks and hot cocoa to keep you fueled
- Scenic views and photo opportunities
- Information on winter ecology and The City of Duluth